Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The month of February

Its the 2nd month of the year.... can't believe time is flying so fast. In a  few months time, I'll be leaving college again. Feels so deja vu all over again. The feeling when you leave high school. =/
January was a great month, although it worries me a lot but in the end, things still turns out great. 

However, although I'm in the 2nd month of the year, I haven't even started on some of my resolutions yet. Which is indeed bad news for myself. Not exactly a new me I guess.

Got a parcel from mum yesterday. Thanks for posting the belated ang pows. I realy need my camera cable though. There tonnes of pictures in my camera that needs to be transferred to my computer and well of course to share over here. Its 7 am right now. Need to clean my room now. Its pretty much in a mess and I think, I need a new enviroment so I'll be shifting the position of my bed and my study table.

Till then, ciao. 

No comments: