Saturday, February 28, 2009

Just Tell Me Why...

For the last 2 weeks I keep seeing people in my college getting BattleFury for Faceless Void as a first item, before getting threads and other dps item.... why why why? Its practically useless even with a chronos sphere on as the enemy's life wont even go down till half in battles...

Pretty piss with dota now...  I think I'm gonna take a break from it and concentrate studying first..
Right now the only enjoyable thing about it is to watch people getting killed + the shouting everyone has during the battle.

~Wishing for a dotA free week now~

7 comments:

Chuck Bass said...

cz ure busy preparing for exam? ;)

Adrian K said...

haha, I have no idea haidhar... You know how i am during exams....

Chuck Bass said...

u noe u love me ponggie, XoXo,GG

Adrian K said...

I love you Haidhar.. you're my friend and I love you xD

Safuan Hakim said...

sucks. menggelikan!!

Chuck Bass said...

x geli a rembai..see?
i knew he loves me..
n i do love every ppl who loves me,
so,XoXo, u noe u love me, GG

Adrian K said...

I love you as a friend, nothing more nothing less xD