Monday, March 2, 2009

Got Bored





Apparently weekend was still with Dota and well boring. Forgot to get Microsoft Access 2003 from the technition so I was in perfect condition to procastinate, once again. Watch several movies (Stole some from Wan, thanks a lot xD). Azfar and Ken went to my room to watch 2 videos of Rusell Peters. 

Notice the picture on top? Its a drama called Dragon Sakura. Its a story on how people from RyuZan High school with and average score of 36 (Gosh, thats bad) who is trying to go into Todai or Tokyo University *sigh* (It was one of my dream Uni back when I was still a Japanese fanatic. Now it kinda died off I guess =[ ) So far watch till eps 5 (2 am yesterday, which explained why I was in sleepy mood today.)

Watching that drama kinda inspire me to study hard. I hate the character Jiro in the drama. An arrogant smart ass who flunk his exams because of a girl friend. Worst of all he despise his brother in RyuZan which he regards as his useless twin. Quote "Mum and dad wish that Jiro was their only child, your such a nuisance when you keep trying. " What the fuck was that? Probably I shall look at this character as my potential future ignorant self, but this gives a clear warning on what I should not be in the future.

Ms. Zai cancelled her class, which gives obvious reason for me to post another entry. However, she is having a class at 8.15pm tonight to compensate this class. Lucky or unlucky? You decide.

Anyway I would like to say Happy Birthday to Low Kok Din  a.k.a Teddy =). Haha, got you there, you didn't expect anyone to actually know about that in college right?  
 

No comments: