Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Plans

Somehow I could keep my head straight during econs class. I kept on thinking that I should visit a school during this hols, just for old time sake. However, which school? Seri Permai is a must, KYS? Its not fun to go alone there, its weird I tell you. Sanjiv is probably still having class as he is in form 6. The rest are not on holiday so where?

And then it happen, I remember that AfeeZ was saying that he is going to visit his ex school, SMK Derma, *jolly good* I can join him, for fun. I'm killing 2 or more birds with a stone anyway. So its planned, Perlis next Monday at around 12pm we are going to visit his old school then we are going around Perlis. Some sight seeing I guess. I never realy explore Perlis during my orchestra tour thanks to Pn. Mazuin (Some people called her MoleZuin but I choose to say neutral FYI).

AfeeZ told me that it won't take more than a day since Perlis is so small and well, there is nothing much to see. However for me, I rather like those place which is less crowded. Penang its crowded everywhere. =( 

Looking forward to it =), I want to see whats so good about that school that people say its Perlis Top School. I hope its just name and popularity like our dear PFS (No offence, I'm not reffering to the students, you know what I'm reffering to.)

Holidays starts in a week, 4 more days to be exact. Hopefully I can make full use of my 2 weeks holiday, priority no. 1, finish my project and documentation. Priority no.2 study study and study. =)

6 comments:

yuhanis said...

tehpOng, xg kyser weekend ke??

Adrian K said...

Trials starts on the 30th May + Sabtu tue Saturday on yang ada class... entah bleh pergi tak. I tak sure, I try tgk ada orang yang gi tak, klu ada aku ikut jer

zzz said...

you could keep your head straight during econs?
WOWWWWWWW!

Adrian K said...

Well its up, but my mind wander's else where xD. You know zaf, thats why Ms. Zai never caught me sleeping in her class, like everyday =)

zzz said...

she never caught u sleeping coz she can never tell the difference. hihi.

Adrian K said...

Its true.. so true.. =) Which is good for me