Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Its about time

Left my blog un-updated for almost a week now. Guess its time I scribbled on something over here. 

So you must be wondering, what have I been doing after my trip to Perlis? I should have started studying but the temptation to go out and spend time with my friend is inevitable. Friday I went to Infinity with Chee Kit and John. Desmond and Jason were there training for the Inti Dota Tournament. We just helped them train. Played againts the players from Ice, they were good. In terms of communication and teamwork. 

The next day I woke up, home alone! Without a message or anything. Was checking my mails and eating some food when Chee Kit called me.

Chee Kit : Eh Adrian, lu ai ki qua tournament bo?
Me : Ai, tuo chu pun bo ming kia cho eh.

And off I go towards Infinity Cyber cafe and watch the tournament. Apparently there was this one particular team, where Chee Kit beat them 26-2 using a  Death Prophet the day before. Turns out that team won all three matches the next day and went into the Finals. = =" Swt. We should have enter that tourney. At least we will get some cash out of it. That night I went for a sleepover at Chee Kit's house. Passed Farhanah her notes on the way there. At least some people are kiasuing, at least 2 hours per day, unlike me. The plan was to go hiking at Penang Hill and then go to Infinity and watch the Finals.

The next day the clouds were in grayish colour. We woke up at 8am and well, since it looked like it was going to rain, we went back to bed and postpone the trip later. Eventually we got up at 11am and went off to pick Kent up before heading towards Penang Hill. Monkeys were around as usual, begging for food. Those little rascal..

I won't elaborate further on the dotA finals. It wasnt even interesting. The 2nd team lost because of their draft pick, they had the most kills but their heroes werent strong enough to counter the winning team.

That night we had dinner at a chinese restaurant which is located on the opposite side of our housing area. The food was good and blimey it was costly as well. Well as Chee Kit say, my last dinner before going back to prison. Later that night I went to Chee Kit's hostel and helped him to clean up his room. John was MIA till 1.42am, when both Chee Kit and I were already fast asleep.

Apparently Chee Kit's room wasn't that much different from my room except that I have fans and a toilet with a shower. His lights were cooler though. You can change it from the bright fluorescent light to those orange dimmed lights. =) I suddenly though of buying a lava lamp and put by my bed side. The cheapest one I can find is RM50++ = =". Worth my money?

Went to TAR college but only saw the outside of the college. The food at the canteen was freaking cheap I tell you. Rice with 4 dishes is just RM2.40 (including chicken!). Where on earth can you get that nowadays.  We went to Queensbay after Chee Kit finished his classes. Kent brought his girlfriend along and we watched Race to Witch Mountain. Seriously I recommended it for all Disney Movies lover. Its childish but yeah, cool. 

(**Note that the author is currently speaking on behalf of his childish behaviour.)

Oh yeah, did a bit of Economics today and well, I'm freaking lost in it. = =" I can only do 20 out of 30 questions for MCQ. That was not suppose to happen. Guess I better start studying now. Just several days to go.

2 comments:

Chuck Bass said...

forgime me dear frenz, u wanna study? then study Islam, then u no need to study anymore.. ;)

Adrian K said...

What do you mean by no need to study anymore if I study Islam...? Clarification needed.