Friday, March 13, 2009

One year has passed

I still can recall last year when I went to take my SPM result.. I travelled south, stayed with Megat for the night before heading to KYS the next day. Was happy and went to meet someone and had fun for the rest of the day.

This year instead of travelling south, I travel north instead. Called it an inverse function of my life =)

So to start of I woke up at 6am and left home at 6.30am. Apparently traffic was smooth and I arrived jetty at 7am, luck was on my side and I boarded the ferry straight away. Arrived Butterworth at 7.30am and yet again there was a bus to Alor Setar waiting for me and I departed immediately. 

I tooked me around 1 hour and 20 minutes before I reached Alor Setar where I had to wait 30 minutes for my bus to Perlis. left Perlis at 9.20am and arrived at Kangar at 10am. Wee , I'm ahead of schedule. This is so much better than taking the direct bus at 9am and reaching at around 11.30am.



The ferry, early in the morning

Afeez picked me up and we went wandering around before going to SMK Derma. We thought of picking Piang up on the way but this piggy was still sleeping. I tooked me 11 miss calls before I finnaly gave up. And the worse part is, we got fined by JPJ for not having a P sticker = =" Screw you, that car was newly bought! (Somehow I still feel that I should share the guilt)

Next I went to SMK Derma where we went inside the hall. The teachers were announcing the top students in Perlis. 12 got straight A1s in Perlis and SMK Derma got 7 of them. 21 got straight As in that school. I am not sure whether this includes the straight A1s or not but who cares aite? 

Heard a lot of them got A2 for Chinese Language. Swt, this is bad news indeed. (I won't elaborate further, further explainations can be found if you have read my previous post.)

Oh well, meet Lee Weei and Wong before I actually met Zhao Han. She was walking around at the canteen while me and Afeez were looking high and low for her. After walking up the block twice, we finnaly found her. =) She was as usual, although slightly different in a way which I won't mention (Due to the fact that my mum knows my blog now @@!! )


Finnaly I got a picture with Zhao Han, the one we took ages ago were lost.

We then went to Jitra to watch a movie, but the wasnt any interesting movies there to watch. The movie slots were so few that in the end, we went bowling instead


Piang and Kuda


Kuda in action

Apparently i got 101 for my first game but 60+ in my second game. Guess I was too tired from all the activities that day. Too add on, my eyes were drying up because of the contact lens I wore. 

We then went to eat Zam's Char Kuey Teow. Its was tasty and different from our Penang Char Kuey Teow, defintitely the best of both world. Eventually we went to Alor Setar at 7.30pm where my bus to Butterworth will depart at 8pm. 

While driving pass the Masjid , I recalled something. Ain't this guys haven't performed their prayers yet? !@#$%^&* and looking at the time contraint, this is bad! However they managed to get it done right on time. Something exciting and interesting happen in the car and mind you, its not for the pulic to see =), not even that nice pak cik inside his car parked near to us.

I arrived in the nick of time again to board my bus. =) Doze off during the ride due to being lethargic. Which was nice =)


At the ferry on the way back to Penang



Mua , at the Ferry.

Overall it was a fun and an enjoyable trip. On comparison with last year's trip, not much different in terms of satisfaction except I gain so much more for this trip. =)




6 comments:

ViNtHya said...

heyy!! ur mum reads ur blog?
must u actually mention that?
lol...nyway, link me,k!!

Adrian K said...

well, she lost the link to my blog before. Thats why all my previous post was so carefree.

The last time she did, she teased me with a girl = =" damn annoying wei..

ViNtHya said...

haha...well, she is ur mum..
i think its cute..
hahaha...

Adrian K said...

whats cute = =" my mum? zZzZz

zzz said...

knape only one pic with her?
should have taken more..
its not evry day u get to see her. ;)

Adrian K said...

I got 2 pics.. not much but sufficient la. You have to remember that we have limited time that day. Can't camwhore xD. Besides it would be a bit awkward don't ya think?