Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Of Swimming gala and tests

Swimming gala was today for boys and well I could say that the House of Diamond retain its title as the overall champion. =) Got 2nd for my breastroke although I wasn't realy that keen on swimming today =/, still feeling a bit emo and stuff especially when people tell me that I'm gonna be okay. Seriously, they meant no harm but well, it just kinda reminds of the incident which I don't realy want to think about right now.

Test are comming in downpours as next week is the start of A levels paper, only 6 days to go. Woo! I've got P3 Maths tommorow, Computing AS and Economics P4 to be taken on thursday as well. Gosh, give me a break!

In a way I'm glad I've made my decision last year. I have finnaly seen the true side of one person, the person who I was not keen on remembering. To whoever it is, having you laughing at me for an hour wasn't pleasent at all. If you think its your form of revenge or whatsoever, we know who will have the last laugh. Its ME!

If you want to say its karma, perhaps you should remember that you did break someone 's heart before that. So I guess we are pretty even. 

For now, I am no longer going for shorties. Who said that they're cute must be a moron. :D 

No comments: