Friday, May 8, 2009

Precious Moments

Me : I need a break.
Self Concious : Go KL and hang out..

Me : Blergh, when?

Self Concious : Saturday, Mid Valley.

Me : Owh, okay... but exam is next week =/.

Self Concious : Just go, danmit! 

I've never can make decisions when it is thrown to me. Most of the time I will settle for coin flips. I'll flip 3 coins at the same time and well, the probability is around the same but more random than a 50:50 coin toss.

Mid Valley trip is tomorow and Chee Kit is coming to KL. Perhaps I can meet up with him as well as the other KL x|GgT-| members. 

Everybody is busy talking about prom night. Gosh, to think of it. It might be my first! LOL. All these years back in high school, it was just Annual Dinner. Well , living up to its name, it was just a dinner and some award presentation to the fifth former. Plain boring but that was what excites us back then in a jungle in Malacca.  

Oh the old days....

Last week when I was back at home, my mum threw me this question.

Mum : How did you and Chee Kit became friends anyway? He's a year older than you and you're definitely not in the same class. 

Me : Can't remember, we just clicked.

The truth is, it just clicked back then. Me, Gee Kin and Chee Kit. We used to get into a lot of trouble back then. Pretty adventurous I suppose. 

Now, everyone is doing their own thing but we still hang out sometimes during the holidays.
Gee Kin is studying Culinary Arts (He's good at it), Chee Kit with Mass Communication and me? Plain boring Accounting. :D

Different people, different path.
Friends are all, a whole as one.

No comments: