Thursday, June 18, 2009

Prom Night

4pm... Only one hour forty five minutes more before departing to Renaissance Hotel in KL.
That means less than 120 minutes to prepare. @@

Suit - Checked
Shoes - Checked
Tie - Checked
Tie Pin - Checked
Hair -.........

Ok, hair was a bit of a problem. Should have trimmed it and make it less thick at the back so it could stand. > . <

Part 1, spend 30 minutes on it. Failed.

The result, a messy and oily hair with lots of gel and clay.

>.<

Tian Feng didn't like it.

Okay, reached the hotel at around 7pm. Time for Part 2.

Washed my hair twice there. Imagine using the sink to wash my hair and the hand dryer to dry my hair. Creative or pathetic?

Part 2,

It didn't stand up, so back to the usual. Thanks to Kok Din for trying. =)
However, still got a lot of clay.

So it was time to wait for my partner, can't wait to see how she looked like.

Tick Tock Tick Tock...

Audrey came with Nantini and Iylia, the three of them looked superb.

Still waiting for my date...

Saw Adline, where is my Tian Feng >.<..

Tick Tock Tick Tock....

Finally, there she is! Wee~~~

My jaws practically dropped when I saw her. She looks wonderful and beautiful! So sweet and well how should I put it? Gorgeous! She was wearing the shawl that I gave her. Thankfully it fits her dress perfectly well.

Its dinner time, appetizers?

Was a bit nervous during the dinner. I was afraid I would make a fool of myself. As a matter of fact, I did. I drop the knife and somehow almost dirtied my spoon, but luckily I didn't.

It went well until the dance floor was open, guess what music did they put on?

Disco music!

Dang, I don't really dance that. Was expecting waltz or ballad... oh bother. =/

So some of us went out and guessed what we found? A piano!!!

Maaba, our pianist went to play for us. His diploma exam piece. Can't remember the title but the one by Chopin was superb!

The night went on. Everyone was practically sticking closely to their date.

Somehow I sense you all are looking at me. Yeah its hard to believe, and I was lying. Here’s the truth.

Some where running around, ditching their dates. But 99% of the people there okay?



The Garrage Band Geeks with their Performance




Kok Din and Jolene, aren't they sweet?



From the right : Joel, Isa, Vellu, Ken, Jeshua, Jeven and Me

Ching and I
However, I’m glad that my partner was always beside me, or at least have the courtesy to tell me where she is going. ^^

I wish the night could last a bit longer. I will cherish this time together with you.

You looked beautiful tonight, and that image will be forever imprinted in my mind.

Thanks for the night!

No comments: