Thursday, June 11, 2009

Tonight the moon is lonely

Its 2am when I woke up.

Apparently I fell asleep in Daniel’s chalet.

Was very blur due to the fact that my brain actually needs time to warm itself up before I can arrange my thoughts.

Memories were blurry. It’s vague, I can’t remember what that has happen. Was walking around and went to Ken’s chalet. Apparently Jesh, Joel, Dom, Ken and Akmal were talking about something.

Mind still blur.

All I know was that I need to go back to my room. My dear old and faithful room for the past 17 months and a half. A place I called my own while I am in KYUEM.

Walk past the field as I usually do in the middle of the night. Tonight the moon is lonely. The sky was shrouded with clouds. 3 distant lights shone from a far but they are just lights from satellites, not stars.

Since the beginning of my study here, I always wanted to lie down at the field. Just to gaze at Mother Nature, the stars and the moon, to feel the grass brushing through my body. To just laze around.

Tonight I did it.

But as I do, I wonder.

Does the moon ever feel lonely at time? In this vast galaxy, there are plenty of stars and planets. However so, they are so far apart. The moon can only gaze at them from a far, talking in silence.

As I write this entry, I would like to dedicate it to the moon, the lonely moon.

No comments: