Thursday, June 4, 2009

Tag

Its weird how sometimes the Publish Post button is Missing from the 'Create Post Page'
Got tag by Vilaiwan  
1. Besides your lips , where is the favourite spot to get kissed ?
- Err, cheek?

2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning ? 
- Drowsy, but happy to hear a voice that keeps me going.  

3. Who was the last person / people you took a photo with ? 
- When was the last person I took photo with? Hmm I guess it might be during the college birthday. Kok Din I suppose.  

4. Would you consider yourself spoiled ? 
- Hard question, Sometimes I get NO for an answer but normally its a YES but I have to do my part of the bargain.  

5. Will you ever donate blood ?
- Yes, someday when needles are the least of my fears. 

6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex ?
- Yes.  

7. Do you want someone to be dead ? 
- No  

8. What does your last text message say ? 
- something pretty long that you shouldn't know.

9. What are you thinking right now ? 
- the same think that I'm thinking every second of the day  

10. Do you want someone to be with you right now ? - yes  

11. What was the time you went to bed last night ? - 10pm ^^ had to wake up early today to study.  

12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now ? 
- Err, my mum buy my formal shirts. I'm in college now.  

13. Is someone on your mind right now ? 
- Refer to question 9 or 10.  

14. Who was the last person who texted you ? 
- Refer to question 13  

TEN Lucky Person to do this quiz :  

1. omar  
2. tian feng 
3. charles 
4. maalini 
5. zaf 
6. wai shan 
7. ikmal 
8. shar linn 
9. sheldon 
10. audrey  

15. Who is no.2 having a relationship with ? 
-Oh I know, I know! *wink*  

16. Is no.3 a male or a female ? 
- Male  

17. If no.7 and no.1 get together , would it be a good? 
- Well they would have to be a gay for that to happen.  

18. What is no.1 studying about ? - US Foundation  

19. When was the last time you chatted with them ? -days, months and weeks  

20.Is no.4 single ? -yes.i think.  

21. Say something about no.2. - Wonderful ^^  

22. What do you think about no.3 & no.6 being together ? 
-They don't even know each other, but both are already taken..  

23. Describe no.9 - CoD  

24. What will you do if no.6 and no.7 fight ? 
-Watch, take a pop corn. Its probably verbal anyway. I can learn some English while I'm at it.  

25. Do you like no.8 ? -Well I don't hate her okay. Few make it to my 'Hate list'

No comments: