Sunday, January 9, 2011

Ike' Ike

You, Yes YOU! (There's only 3 readers allowed to view this blog *apart from myself* ;p) so I DEMAND that you all watch this video!

Note: Mute the songlist on the right panel of the Blog first.


Ok the quality of this video isn't that good to be honest. There are some other (pure para para dance version) which looks better. *Hint, watch the Night of Fire Video where Kurikki stares in it. I was laughing all the way through..

So you might remember the era that I was really into Para Para Dancing ( Thanks to the Machine Para Para Paradise). Heck you might even remember the time I danced so hard during our escape trip from Mazuin at PISA to Gurney Plaza during the orchestra trip that I knocked one of the arcade supporting pillar and hurt my arm which forbids me to play my violin during THAT night's performance.

Or maybe someone saw me dancing in the dormitory when they are returning back from Friday Prayers. (Can't blame me, its less embarrassing when a: your dancing in a group or b: no one is watching. Of course I had to choose B!)

It was that era and while listening to some random Japanese song, some Eurobeat songs made their way in.

Memories is indeed sweet =)

Anyway the group is call Hinou Team. The leader is of course Asuka Hinoi :p The rest of the members were Keika Matsuoka, Hikaru Koyama, and Rina Takenaka. Why I used the word 'were' they are now disban sadly. Everyone move on with their life and Asuka Hinoi went solo for a while but I guess they just don't fit that much.


Anyway I admit and agree that Keika is the cutest in the group, but sometimes she's pretty stiff. Asuka reminds me of Yang Chen Ling for some reason but they way she dance, she really put herself into it. Rina is just simply plainly S-W-E-E-T! ^^ Hikaru although she has long hairs (A feature that I adore), something is just so not appealing or may I say not right about her. *Oh I get it, her here is just way too straight. In the Now and Forever video its slightly curl! :p Didn't anyone tell you whats better than long hair? Long hair with curls~


They just seal they deal, every time.


Spend some time downloading their songs and right now its on repeat on my IPod. Top song will be Just For Me. A pretty sweet song to be honest. Listen to eat and savour the lyrics will ya?


Till next time. Gotta grind for my meagre 2 papers >.< 

No comments: