Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Sad news or Happy News?

When someone breaks up with another so that he could be with another, is it good or bad?

I recently come over a friend who has broken up with his girlfriend for over a year odd. Trust me, they were really sweet at all that I never foresee this coming.

I guess its only has LDR to blame.

Sometimes we get close to other people without us realising it, even when we are infatuate with our current girl/boyfriend. As time goes by, somehow something went off course and we seem to like the new person more. It may be due to more similar interest, the way they behave , smiles and act or maybe simply because our current girl/boyfriend are a bit too 'stale'. Harsh but face it, we get bored with people after the honeymoon period and facing them each day and uttering lovey goey sentences just become redundant, it become more of a need or routine rather than sincerity.

That's when we know we have to move on and leave that part of our life in the past.

But its harsh and break ups are never easy. I should know better =) I'm still in it. Just 2 more months to go after my 8 months rule and perhaps I'll feel better then. So far so good, I'm reaching maximum appraisal. What's left is to strengthen my heart and maybe fall into the diabolical cycle again. I've promised myself that I will not but well, let's us see.

So this new girl, I don't really know her. Apparently she resides in the same country and it is still LDR. However the special thing is that the two of them share the same birthday in the same year!

*Hypothetical Hypothesis Alert*

So maybe people who's born under the same stars, alignment etc etc yadda yadda a.k.a same day same time with you, might be plausible. After all, under astronomic approach, they share the same traits, interest and so on~

But for now, looking at the girl that got left behind. I feel sorry for her. She was hurt by her ex before, and lost trust in the male species and this friend got her believing that love is possible again. But in the end, its broken again.

Which brings us wondering after this double strike out, will she or will she not fall again? My bet is that she will, given time as the majority of the world isn't really immune to our hormones.

But then again, *sigh* I don't know to be sad or to be happy. Both of them are my friends.

No comments: