Tuesday, January 18, 2011

One down one to go

I remember this time of the year, it was one down FIVE more to go.. *HORROR*

I am pretty lucky this year eh? So today was Foundation of Finance and its at Sackville Stree Building and what was the best thing to do? Almost arrive late for an exam of 20 MCQ (1 Hour Paper). Did some miscalculation and arrive just on time for the exam to start.

Did quite all right I guess, skipped two question cause I mixed up the formula and didn't want to risk it due to negative marking. So far got 1 wrong so the rest should be fine =) Need 15 correct answers and 3 wrongs to still get a First and 13 correct answers and 5 wrongs to get a 2nd Upper. And this is just 20% of the overall course so should be alright. *Fingers cross*

Been the same since I am back from Scotland. Eat, Sleep, Watch Dramas, Play Magic. I've been watching the MTG Broadcast lately. I guess its something to fill the void. Some people ask me am I seeing someone now, the answer is still no. Although I am getting used to being alone, at least in the state of mind (last year physically was no different).

Meet new people via Fanboy 3. Jem, Jonathan, Eric, Liam, Stephen, A. Lawson, David, Kathryn. Its always a challenging game against them (Especially Eric when we meet up in the finals if I manage to get there). Still nice though since he is at 1800+ dci points and I am only at 1600+ points.

Got my Everflowing Chalice for January's FNM, now onwards to get a playset of it. :) Might go for Grand Prix London in April if it allows. Clashes with the Royal Wedding. SIGH!

Anyway room's a mess (Well at least the table is!) but everything else is doing fine. Cutting down on outings to save money =/ but can't wait for the pre-release end of this month. Mirrodin Besieged! To war Mirrans against the ruthless mindless Phyrexians!

PS: I'm supporting the Phyrexians! :)

No comments: