Saturday, April 9, 2011

Digimon Battle?

Holidays are here! Weee~ 

Can't remember how I stumble on this MMORPG. Was looking to download Megaman X6 (which ended horribly as there is only a Korean version and the keys can't be adjusted. Seriously? Joystick keys from Z~B?)

Anyway started playing on Monday and manage to get 3 Mega Digimon now. Its starts to feel like horrible grinding now. Some items are so hard to make that I spend two whole days to make a set of 3.

Gameplay is by taking turns, so it kinda resembles the Playstation Digimon World game series. The only thing I don't like is that I have to evolve my digimon every single time (though this can be solved by buying a cash item call Deva aura) and I have to summon my 2 other digimon as well. =/

Manage to meet some Malaysians playing this game and joined a guild which is just for Malaysians :P 


Anyway, My digimon is a WarGreymon and guess who's I'm fighting? A BlackWarGreymon!


Take that Terra Force :D

Oh and notice my IGN is SawamuraSeiji? :) Tribute to Midori No Hibi. Now I just need to find a Digimon that is suitable to take that title.

No comments: