Monday, April 4, 2011

Course video for the Manchester Business School




BSc Accounting, Management and Information Systems at Manchester Business School

Video Description : Students share their experiences of studying a BSc (Hons) Accounting, Management, and Information Systems at Manchester Business School.


So after doing the student profile which turns out to be just a quote (which could be found here), MBS emailed me to ask if I could help them record a video for my course (for the new MBS website). They gave me 3 questions (Final year gets a 4th question asking what's the most interesting course/module for you). So glad they used all my answers. Now I'm just waiting for that intro video for the virtual open day. I know I know, its just me walking aimlessly as well as walking out from the school but I just wanna see MYSELF!


Oh and did anyone notice its a Bsc now? The proposal that Osaki and I submitted last year when we were student reps got through and now we are going to graduate with a Bsc :P. That should be appropriate since most courses in the MBS are BSc and we don't get much module options anyway and of course ITS IS!


I feel my hair is a bit messy. Should I cut it short? *contemplates* Its gonna be short when I start working anyway but.....


Someone smack me and tell me what to do!

No comments: