Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day 1 : Ten things you want to say to ten different person right now

I'll shall write it to whoever pops up in my mind right now. It is in chronological order

1. Chu Mei - You were my childhood friend, someone I shared everything with. Its funny how we lost contact and I don't thing we'll ever meet up again unless our fates are entwine somehow. Thank you for an amazing childhood memories.

2. Rosetta - I don't think you remembered me but I still remember the day, when you gave me flowers and say I love you and I want to marry you when I grow up. Being little, I didn't understand those words but it gave me a shock. Sorry to have just ran off just like that. I guess being Asian makes me unable to understand romance from a French Girl. However this fond memory makes me chuckle every time I think of it. For that I thank you.

3. Leon - You and I were besties when we were in primary school. We lost contact when you changed school and even when we met up later on, the bond just isn't there any more. This taught me that distance makes you forgets. Thank you for that lesson.

4. Chee Kit - You were my longest childhood friend. I seriously don't remember how we met and why we became friends. But you taught me a lot of stuffs. From being nice to being naughty, things I wouldn't thought of otherwise. I don't understand some choices you made, but I couldn't understand myself, so why would I understand you? Thanks for being there as well as being my friend.

5. Meor - I know you have another life now, but back then thanks for helping me move around in KYS because of my accident. You were patient and nice. Sorry for the trouble over that Pokemon card incident. Memories of how it became big now are so blurry but I just get laughter over how childish we are now. You are someone with Hyper Ventilation and I, myself with Hyper Tension. The two hyper, the two duos. I wish you well.

6. Melissa - You were always my role model when I was growing up. A CC, an athlete, smart in your studies, Violin 1 in the college orchestra and with a superb personality. I think I've never told you but the real reason I wanted to be in violin 1 was not because it is violin one, the top 'rank' and people there are considered the best. But just because it lets me hang out with you and Chong Li Li more often during practise.  More or less I join the athlete team because of you, I want to be more like you. Though CC was never my cup of tea, I tried to follow in your foot steps by being a Librarian and ultimately being a Head Librarian. Choosing Sime Darby was also because of your choice, you told me that Sime has more opportunities than Bank and I went with that. Thank you for being my role model, and thank you for being my Pet Sis albeit a while as you told me that we are adults now and 'pet sis' was something childish in high school. I'll forever look at you as a sister to me. :) To me, you are forever my Kak Mel.

7. Ika - Your headstrong, stubborn and rebellious. Keep it up. Life would be boring otherwise. Don't you reckon so. You looked innocent back then with big puppy dog eyes (yeah your contact make your sepet eyes looks slightly bigger). Thanks for being there for me and sorry I hurt you. Was immature back then so what can you expect? Nothing I could say but to apologies and no matter how many times I've said it. I just can't seem to say I'm sorry enough. It seems that it is just something that I couldn't forgive myself with. But I'm glad you are happy with your life now. All those memories we had, I'll keep it in a little corner of my mind. You are someone that doesn't give up, I know that. And I know you'll do well in the future.

8. Mrs. Beadsworth - You made my stay in KYUEM a wonderful one. Seeing you 4 times a day never seems to bore me. From computing lessons, psychology lessons, tutorial sessions as well as life saving practise, you taught me everything I needed to know. You gave me guidance whilst I was in KYUEM and I couldn't thank you enough. For you, made the stay in the jungle an interesting stay and not a boring one.

9. Tian Feng - I don't really know what to say to you right now. Perhaps I am still angry, perhaps I am just speechless. But from strangers to friend to close friend and finally a couple. I learn a lot from you. Perhaps the time spend together was just a transition time, a time of learning and perhaps karma payback. You made me who I am today, someone who thinks freely but however afraid to love. Perhaps its better this way as I am always unstable whilst I am in a relationship. Sometimes I tend to work harder because I am afraid that I would be called a useless boyfriend that couldn't match up or live up to expectations. I studied harder, learnt more because of you. You were my drive to excel till I become the top of my class for the year. I wanted an achievement you could be proud off. But that aside, that time we spent together, instead of a lover, I most often see you more as a very close friend. Someone to support and share tears and laughter together, without much commitments. I've realised that quality time is better than quantity (Isn't it always?), but as youngsters we tend to want quality and quantity as well. For now, I just want a friend and no lover. Thanks for that.

10. Myself - Dear Adrian, from a young kid to now. I've seen through your achievement and scars. The mask and lies you put on, you should really unshackle yourself from it. We only live once, so go and do everything that you want to. Don't be over committed to things, don't worry to much and go and enjoy. You have lived a life full of expectations and demands, you have warred with yourself and its time you won. So a note to you, be cool and be the person you have always want to be. Unmasked.

Seems to be like a recall of memories and thank you notes instead. Note that my parents are excluded from this because of I want to say something to them, I would have called them instead of writing it here in my blog. As for memories aside, its way too much to be written down.

Till tomorrow, adios.

No comments: