Monday, May 16, 2011

Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)

Before I start today's post, this is how I'm feeling right now...


When I read this title, my mind went 'Hmmmmm, who?'. Tried as I may, can't really think of much.

1. Dad
2. Mum
3. ???
4. ???
5. ???

Dad and Mum are there for obvious reasons but other than that, I guess people just come and go too fast in my life (with some exceptions of some childhood friends). I am not in that stage where my best friend means everything to me, that I need to know and spend every single moment with them. So no personal here.

so I'm missing three person in my life. In comparison with the 10 people I want to say to, this is so much harder. Who means a lot to me. I really don't have any answers for that, some people are important to me, but not as much as I would define 'a lot'. Cause without them, I still function and behave as myself.

I'm filling the void as it closes by.

But if I could I would actually list this:

3. Universe
4. Time
5. Dreams

The three of you mean a whole bunch to me. Definitely no doubts on that!

No comments: