Monday, May 9, 2011

Procrastination and thoughts

So my room is now clean and I've made a timetable for myself. (well sorta guideline). 


Went to McDonalds for breakfast cause there wasn't any milk in the fridge. Was just the usual, double sausage McMuffin, double Hashbrowns with hot chocolate. While I was eating my breakfast I saw a chinese girl walk by across the street and she was eating an ice-cream. Wait, what. Ice-cream in the morning?


Ice-cream in the morning, really?


Somehow seeing her reminded me of Mel, of one time on our way back for Chinese New Year in 2005. I remember the date cause I was the year I first joined the athletes squad in KYS. When the 'driver' was driving us to the Malacca Central and had to stop by at a petrol station to refill the tank first, she asked if she could go out to the shop and get ice-cream. Funny scene really as the driver looked at her and said 'Kau nak makan ice-cream pagi-pagi ni. Tak takut sakit ker?'.


I still remember the giggle she had and  I, myself still being a child, giggled as well as I wanted an ice-cream as well. Who said ice-cream can't be eaten in the morning? It is just somehow unusual for people to eat ice-cream in the morning. :)






That aside, I saw two elderly couple walking side by side, holding each others hand. Sweet isn't it. I then thought of the time when someone said, 'I want someone that I can be with, someone that will how my hand till the end or 永远一起牵手. It made me smile slightly looking at them, so happy even when they are old.


However looking and holding my necklace that I found when cleaning my room earlier this morning, reminds me that I don't have that chance any more. I somehow made an oath to myself and I want to keep it for as long as my heart is scarred.

For you once know me, I thank you for nothing.


You're just another relic from the past, I wonder whether the other half is still in existence.



Anyway here is the song 'Thank you for nothing'. 

I was listening to it when I was looking at my partially completed scrap book. Initially I wanted to complete it last summer but there wasn't any reason to complete it after I came back from Bangkok. Simply, because there was no one to give it to.

But for now, I need to study! >_<;

No comments: