Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.

Seven things? I'll try listing them down but.....


1. Exam/Revision - With finals starting next week what do you expect?


2. Food  - What to eat/cook. Oh should I eat noodles or rice today?


3. Sleep - I get tired easily and Imma koala! 


4. Gaming - I sooo wanna play but then I have to study T_T


5. Day trip - I want exams to be over so I can go somewhere! Day dreams of Milan, Paris and Turkey.


6. My Hair - I know its not well kept and well style, but I care lots about it :p Mirror is my best friend lol. Its hard for me, I want something simple and elegant and yet requires no effort at all. Guess no effort shouldn't be in equation.


7. People - They randomly popped into my mind for some reasons unknown. I miss them, I want to see them, I want to be with them but yet....


Okay that wasn't so hard. Just need to write down my train of thoughts.



Sheldon: Nothing. I've just been thinking about it. Now I'm thinking about fractal equations. Now I'm thinking about the origins of the phrase 'train of thought'. Now I'm thinking about trains.

Sheldon: Now I'm thinking about Jello. . . . Oh! Back to trains. Whoo whooooo!


No comments: