Saturday, May 21, 2011

Day Ten: One confession

Today's Challenge of the day, One Confession. When I think about this, a lot of things came up stirring in my mind. And although briefly, the thoughts of going to a priest and confessing came up. Of course, I always think that if someone want to confess their sins to God, why don't just ask forgiveness from God directly instead of going through the Church?

But setting that aside, one confession. What should it be?

*Deep breath*

-silence-

-still silence-

-yet still silence-

Okay I have no idea.... there's just too many to.... *Oppps* So let us settle it with this, I am gonna count to 3 and whatever is in my mind at the moment, I'll think of something about it.

Ready?

1...

2....

3.....

-LIES-
I
 did a lot of stuffs because of peoples. Mostly because I like them, they are nice to me and I want to get closer to them or because I want to have the similar interest with them so I can talk the things they talk about.

This range from playing instrument, games, watching movies, listening to musics and so on.

To tell you the truth, I played violin because my faci, Chong Li Li (Who I still look up as a role model up till today) played the violin. I audition for violin 1 even though I want violin 3 (cause its so much easier!) because of two individuals. *I think I still remember people being pissed at me cause only Amy and I got accepted into violin 1. 

Games, ah Athletes. So nostalgic. I'll skipped that as it had been mention already.

Movies.. You know what. I really really hate Saw. I really really do, I can't stand watching people getting tortured and metals piercing through the flesh. But yet I do, just so that we can have a new conversation topic. And Twilight, Eclipse and New Moon. Don't even get me started on those. I hate that chic flick non-vampire movie. Vampire doesn't shine like diamonds! =/ Gosh, the level I put myself into.

Music... I don't understand why you or (youS, whats the plural if I want to say two you? you you? :p I bet it doesn't exist. Or maybe you you you~) like certain singers but I listen to them anyway. I don't think he's fab or what. But I don't want to be left out not knowing the rhythms and the lyrics. I don't normally follow music, but why the hell did I choose to?

I always tell myself that I'll only change for myself and not for others unless I see fit. Its actually a lie that I keep repeating to comfort myself with. That I'm stronger, I don't do things to please people. But I guess that is just it. I live a lie everyday, though I'm trying my best to turn it into the truth.

Sigh.. I'm a silly old am I not?



Doctor: “Are you there? Can you hear me?… I´m a silly old.”
[The handle of the console moved and the Doctor smiles. She is there, she always going to be there, listening to him]



No comments: