Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.



1. Smile – I love smiles, so smile at me whenever you can. I think its the most beautiful thing of a person's feature.

2. Be headstrong, determined – Do everything in your power to achieve your dreams. Nothing attracts me more than a girl who has defined her life and working her best to achieve her dreams. Looking at people never giving up, makes me fall for them.

3. Have a great personality – What makes my heart falls the most is a person's personality. Cause its the only one unchanged after a long time. Be eccentric and don't mask yourself, that's all I ask for.

4. Sing for me – No matter how bad you sound, we all know that our hearts melts when someone sings a song for us, especially when it is dedicated just for us.

5. Be there for me – I don't want a 24/7 clingy type, just someone available 24/7 on call. This works both ways of course. Be there when I need you, be there when I don't need you, but never be there to annoy me.

6. Be a little childish – Tend to fall for cute stuffs, so being a bit childish might be the key here. Make yourself adorable. Though I can't explain how but simple gestures may seem adorable to me while the most obvious cute stuffs won't. Those are just plain irritating.

7. Surprises - I remember getting excited when I open my locker door in high school and find a note falling down or lying there staring at me. Although I love getting notes or random text messages with 'I miss you' or 'I love you' written on it, just being able to surprise me [out of random] is one way of winning my heart. *Note: Too frequent of 'I miss/love you' might end up feeling like just a routine and there onwards has no special meaning attached to it. So please use it moderately, just at a surprising time!

8.  Just be yourself - This is the most important part. Just be yourself. If you are destined to win my heart, you will. Don't pretend to be someone your not, it will be revealed sooner or later and we don't want to get there. If I don't like you for who you are right now, there's no point putting on a mask. Likewise, I expect the same of you, adore me for what I am. Don't expect me to change unless I want
it myself. A lifetime of habits can't be changed overnight.


No comments: